Hi, I have some questions.
this cached hls chuck meta says expiration-time in 24 hours from cached-time. Can I adjust this so it won't get expired once cached?
2. What would happen when disk cache gets full? LRU algorithm? or passthru to origin?
3. How to modify crossdomain.xml file? so I can domain restrict m3u8?
4. my origin is wowza. can AES encryption still be used re-streaming thru nimble?
Please find our answers below.
1. This is set up in config via vod_cache_timeout parameter, see this article for details:
2. Pleae read this article to get familiar with VID cache processing:
3. We plan implementing the crossdomain.xml change capability soon. Meanwhile I recommend using our hotlinking protection: http://blog.wmspanel.com/2013/11/nimble-streamer-protect-hotlinking-domain-lock.html
4. In case of Wowza - yes it should work fine since it has a password for entire application. We plan implementing that as well as so Nimble could server AES as origin.
and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the
If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please
refer to the