A: My latest payment didn't go through, I try to update card information but it doesn't seem to work
First, re-try to update your information using these tips:
* Try again with a fresh browser (clear cache before your retry).
* Attempt the re-try from a different browser (Firefox instead of Google Chrome, ETC).
* Try the order from a different computer altogether.
If payment still fails, it can be for any of the following reasons:
1) A number was typed in wrong - you need to try again.
2) An incorrect expiration date was entered - just try again carefully.
3) You may have insufficient funds available - you need to check it and deposit additional amount on your card.
4) There is some kind of a fraud hold on the card. This happens sometimes when the credit card company sees a transaction they don't believe fits your normal buying pattern and they are worried that it might be fraud.
5) There is some other type of problem with the credit card account, for example a restriction placed on it by the credit card company that it may not be used outside your country
With 4 or 5, you will probably need to call your credit card company and ask them why the charge was declined.
You may also consider using PayPal as an alternate solution.
If nothing mentioned above is working, please contact us via https://wmspanel.com/help , we'll provide re-subscribing option.
Please DO NOT address our payment issues here, use our helpdesk instead: https://wmspanel.com/help
and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the
If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please
refer to the