Forum

http status 404 after trying to export to .mp4

Krasimir 2021-11-14 13:18:07 UTC in Nimble Streamer

Hello,
I have this issue.
I have recorded dvr data from one nimble and have to move the records to another(again in dvr type)
I copied the directory with 'timestamp name' and all files in it on another nimble. REstart the second nimble, having the same setup for this stream.
After that I can access the copied timeline with playlist_dvr_range m3u8 link, but cannot export this timeline to .mp4 file with api method: 'manage/dvr/export_mp4 ....'
It says '404 not found'. It seems like the nimble server doesn't see this timeline for export.
Am i missing something or is it possible at all such moving of dvr recorded files from one to another nimble server?

P.S. I can use ffmpeg to record playlist_dvr_range to mp4, but our stup is different and is not suitable.
Thank you

Sergei 2021-11-14 23:47:07 UTC 

Hello, Krasimir.

To help you we need more sensitive information about your setup. Please open a ticket at wmspanel.com/help
Please attach the exact DVR stream URL you're exporting and the export command.

Thank you.

Post a reply

Post a new question

Categories:

This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the Privacy Policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the Privacy Policy.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.