In our recent RTMP republishing feature we've introduced "multiple edit" for entering streaming settings via simple text:
This is convenient for cases like:
- adding big amount of streams;
- making backup and restore of settings;
- transition of settings between servers.
Now we're applied the same approach for other live streaming related features:
- Transmuxing pulled RTMP to HLS: http://blog.wmspanel.com/2014/07/pull-rtmp-transmux-abr-hls-nimble.html
- Transmuxing Icecast to HLS and MPEG-TS: http://blog.wmspanel.com/2014/09/icecast-shoutcast-to-hls-mpegts.html
- Server-side tasks management: http://blog.wmspanel.com/2014/10/server-tasks-web-management.html
You can try it in action any moment.
and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the
If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please
refer to the