Forum

Packetizing Hight Bitrate Videos (4K and 3D-VR-360)

Paul Ainslie 2018-04-07 17:08:42 UTC in Nimble Streamer

A while back we ran into problems with Nimble packetizing a 3D-VR-360 video into HLS chunks. WmsPanel Support suggested we increase a buffer setting - I just can't recall which one that was.

Alex Pokotilo 2018-04-07 17:18:52 UTC 

it was vod_transmuxing_buffer but you said "customer has transcoded the file incorrectly" that time.
Such questions without any details useless for others. Please use contact form in such cases or search in mailbox if you already got an answer

Paul Ainslie 2018-04-07 17:35:12 UTC 

Thanks Alex, now I recall the details - I lost that correspondence! In your experience, can Nimble handle high bitrate packetizing without over-riding the vod_transmuxing_buffer?

Post a reply

Post a new question

Categories:

This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the Privacy Policy. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the Privacy Policy.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.