Windows live streaming and video-on-demand
Introducing Windows version of Nimble Streamer
Use all power of
Nimble Streamer media server on your Windows machine.
- Try it on your desktop to see how it works for your streaming scenarios.
- Use it on your Windows server or on any of the supported Linux or MacOS distros.
Use Windows as an origin for live streaming
Check full variety of other
live streaming scenarios
for RTMP, MPEG-TS, HLS and MPEG-DASH available in Nimble Streamer.
Use Windows as an origin for video-on-demand
Check other Nimble Streamer use cases for streaming
VOD via HLS,
Build media paywall on top of Windows infrastructure
Nimble supports a variety of
features for building paywalls.
Nimble Streamer has native support in WMSPanel
reporting feature set
which provides the following SaaS features:
- Real-time stats for connections, bandwidth and geo-location.
- Daily stats for connections, traffic, bandwidth, duration etc.
- In-depth per-file and per-stream reporting.
- White label branding with end-users access.
- Available on any devices' browsers.
set of APIs
is also available. Please check
WMSPanel API reference
Nimble Streamer API reference
to check what can be useful for you.
more streaming scenarios
via Nimble Streamer main page.
Easy to use
Freeware: No license or patent fees.
High performance and low resource usage.
Installation and upgrade wizard: just download and run.
Request the set up by Nimble team.