- Pseudo-streaming full support using both HTTP Range header and Flash time marks seeking.
- Nimble can used for being the origin for progressive download, no extra software required.
- Supported formats for progressive download are mp3, mp4, flv, oga, ogv, wav, webm, mkv.
Custom extensions are also supported.
- HTTP/2 can be used for progressive download in modern browsers.
- Hot-linking protection and domain locking along with geo-location and IP-based restriction allows limiting access your media and protect against un-authorized re-streaming.
- SSL streaming support is available as well.
- Easy installation and low resources usage makes it available on any small virtual machine.
- Nimble can also be used an edge re-streaming server for any pseudo-streaming origin.